Registrierung PN-Box Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen portal Zur Startseite Zum Portal

Ultimate Pro Wrestling » UPW Allgemein » News und Gerüchte » UPW-Insider » Rhodes Information Center » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Thema ist geschlossen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Triple H Triple H ist männlich
..: Owner der UPW :..

Guthaben: 248710 Euro

Aktienstand: 0 Stück

User werben:
geworbene User: 0
Gesinnung: Heel
Playstation Network Name: JakeCurrgan

Rhodes Information Center Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen 3.235.176.80 Zum Anfang der Seite springen

as Eric Bischoff: 2005 - 2012

Best Office Charakter of the Year 2007
Best Office Charakter of the Year 2008
Best Office Charakter of the Year 2009
Best Office Charakter of the Year 2010
Best Office Charakter of the Year 2011

Title History:

UPW Tag Team Champion & UPW World Tag Team Champions ( with Paul Heyman ) 26.08.07 - 28.10.07

13. Apr 2022 20:05 21 Triple H ist offline Email an Triple H senden Homepage von Triple H Beiträge von Triple H suchen Nehmen Sie Triple H in Ihre Freundesliste auf Füge Triple H in deine Contact-Liste ein

User werben:

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen 3.235.176.80 Zum Anfang der Seite springen

"Welcome to the newest thread on the official UPW Homepage. My name is Cody Rhodes and when you followed last Monday Night RAW which aired on April 11th you know who am I.

First of all there is now an updated Roster and when you are looking at them you will realize that some names are gone. Alexander Wolfe, "Swerve"Scott , Hirumo Takahashi and the entire Bloodline. The contract of the Usos expired and to this point the UPW doesn't re-up them right now.

Otherwise that doesn't count on Roman Reigns. His actions against officials aren't be tolerate so he's got suspendend for an unlimited time.

Let me focus now onto another important thing. As you all watched Monday Night RAW you were withness the disapear of Bray Wyatt. He let the Intercontinental Championship in the ring and I think it is the perfect time for a tournament around that Championship Belt. I focus on the people who are standing in line when it comes to the stats but also other superstars will get their chance if their will. The final has to be take place at UPW's new Pay Per View Revolution.

Also at the exact same time we will have another Queen of the Ring tournament like every year which final will take place at Revolution.

And of course the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will also be at Revolution and also here wrestlers can be join in for this.

The only thing you have to do is to contact me and I will look over these things. My wife will focus on the Womes Division so the Ladies has to contact her.

In the follow months I will give updates in this special center that I made just for the UPW Universe and the Stars Backstage. I hope we will have a great time together ... your

CODY RHODES"

Title History:

UPW Tag Team Champion & UPW World Tag Team Champions ( with Paul Heyman ) 26.08.07 - 28.10.07

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Triple H am 13. Apr 2022 20:23 48.

13. Apr 2022 20:17 57 Triple H ist offline Email an Triple H senden Homepage von Triple H Beiträge von Triple H suchen Nehmen Sie Triple H in Ihre Freundesliste auf Füge Triple H in deine Contact-Liste ein

User werben:

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen 3.235.176.80 Zum Anfang der Seite springen

"Ladies and gentlemen my name is Cody Rhodes and by my side my beautiful wife Brandi. There is another announcment I have to make.

First of all it is about the UPW Intercontinental Championship Tournament. I have eight wrestlers who will join that tournament. From some suprising competetors to some of the best in the world. I will show you a picture of the graphic. The Intercontinental Championship tournament will beginn at the next MONDAY NIGHT RAW at MAY 2ND ... with all the first round matches. The final will take place at UPW Revolution"

"From one tournament to the other. I speak about the Queen of the Ring tournament which starts this thursday at Smackdown with the first three first round match in a random order. Look at the graphic and you know what will awaits you in the future while the sneak preview of the show will tell you which matches take place first.

We 'll keep on the tradtition that the Queen of the Ring which means the winner of this tournament won't just the Queen for one year also she will have the right to cash in a World Womens Titleshot at anytime in this year. This is and will be always something special for the Women's divison. "

Title History:

19. Apr 2022 09:43 17 Triple H ist offline Email an Triple H senden Homepage von Triple H Beiträge von Triple H suchen Nehmen Sie Triple H in Ihre Freundesliste auf Füge Triple H in deine Contact-Liste ein

Neues Thema erstellen Thema ist geschlossen
Gehe zu:
Ultimate Pro Wrestling » UPW Allgemein » News und Gerüchte » UPW-Insider » Rhodes Information Center » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]

radiosunlight.de Geblockte Angriffe: 3738437442 | prof. Blocks: | Spy-/Malware: 14050
CT Security System lite v3.0.4: © 2006 Frank John & cback.de

Impressum | Datenschutzerklärung Impressum

Forenhosting bei Board-4You, Webhosting bzw. Webspace bei Speicherzentrum.de